The Advisory Board are a group of esteemed experts from the different verticals of the healthcare industry whose knowledge and expertise are helping shape the direction and content of the conference programmes. Click here to view the conference overview.
- Abdulkareem Sultan Al Olama, CEO, Al Jalila Foundation, Dubai, UAE
- Ahmad Soueid, Principal and Senior Vice President, HDR, Washington, USA
- Dr Ahmed Emara, CEO, ReAya Holding, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Amr Mohamed Elsayed Metwally, Head of Architecture Division PMC, Hamad Medical Corporation, Doha, Qatar
- Christian Schuhmacher, Hospital Director, Mediclinic City Hospital, Dubai, UAE
- CJ DeAngelo, Senior Hospital Technology Planner, Solutions, GE Healthcare, EGM & Africa
- Dhiraj Joshi, Partner Strategy (Healthcare, Life Sciences, and Pharmaceuticals), PwC, Dubai, UAE
- Professor Ged Williams, Nursing and Allied Health Consultant, Abu Dhabi Health Services Company (SEHA), Abu Dhabi, UAE.
- Hanie Abdul Sathar, Director, Eurohealth Systems, Dubai, UAE
- Dr Ibtesam Al Bastaki, Director of Investment and Partnership, DHA, Dubai, UAE
- Dr Mustafa Al Hashimi, Chief Government International Relations Officer, Sheikh Khalifa Specialty Hospital, Ras Al-Khaimah
- Dr Ramadan Al Blooshi, CEO, Dubai Healthcare City Authority, Dubai, UAE
- Ray Phillips, Managing Director Building Design, SSH, Dubai, UAE
- Rebecca Samuel, Director of Consulting, ICME, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Chris Francis, National Director, JLL, Dubai, UAE
- Malek El Husseini, Healthcare Operating Partner, QFB, Doha, Qatar
A UNIQUE NEW FORMAT WITH NEW CONTENT!
Building Healthcare Middle East Exhibition & Conferences is the hub for the region’s transforming healthcare systems. By attending the conference sessions, the participants can hear from world renown experts discussing the latest developments, innovations, and best practices to the many aspects of new and existing healthcare facilities - from investment, to maintenance and operation.
New for 2017, the conference streams are aligned with the core stages in the healthcare build lifecycle: Invest, Design, Build, Equip and Operate/Manage. This new structure reflects the holistic nature of modern healthcare systems and will facilitate greater knowledge and networking opportunities across all healthcare divisions.