Building Healthcare Innovation & Design Show offers the ideal platform for your business to showcase its products, solutions and services to a room full of healthcare infrastructure decision-makers, project leaders, investors, government representatives and senior level healthcare professionals.
- Exhibiting Countries
- Gain access to one of the fastest growing healthcare construction markets in the world
- Meet the leaders and decision makers of current and future healthcare projects
- Demonstrate your solutions and services to a targeted audience
- Test the Middle Eastern market for the first time
- Support local existing agents and search for local agents
- Monitor the activity of your competitors
A recent report by investment banking advisory firm Alpen Capital suggests that the region’s healthcare market is projected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.1% per annum, from an estimated $40.3 billion in 2015 to $71.3 billion in 2020. Meanwhile, the healthcare market in each GCC country anticipated expanding by 11% to 13% between 2015 and 2020, in terms of annual average growth rates, with significant potential for growth in quality care over the next few years.
Some of the projects in the Middle East are:
- 11 hospitals planned by the Ministry of Health Iran – beds 500-1,200 bed hospitals
- Construction in Saudi Arabia continues with 12 hospitals planned for completion in 2022
- Ministry of Health & Ministry of Public Works in Kuwait are planning 7 hospitals of up to 1000 beds
- 5 UAE hospital projects of up to 400 beds are expected to be awarded in 2017
- 2,000-bed hospital mega-project planned by the Ministry of Health Oman – completion estimated in 2019
Click here to download the market report for the Future of Hospital Construction Projects in GCC.
More than 150 companies from the Middle East and abroad will be exhibiting at Building Healthcare to showcase their latest solutions and services in healthcare build, construction, design and innovation.
- Facilities management
- Green technology and solutions
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning
- Hospital furniture and fixtures
- Hospital security systems
- IT systems and solutions
- Mechanical, electrical and plumbing
- Medical equipment and devices
- Patient safety solutions
- Quality and accreditation
- Turnkey solutions
- Waste management